天猫易瑞斯折叠床厂家(易瑞斯折叠床)

本篇文章给大家谈谈易瑞斯折叠床厂家,以及易瑞斯折叠床的知识点,希望对各位有所帮助,不要忘了收藏本站喔。

文章详情介绍:

易瑞斯单人折叠床生产厂家批发直销办公室午休床便携轻便行…

折叠躺椅。

天猫易瑞斯折叠床,源头厂家发货比实体店便宜好多,而且非常方便。它不仅结实耐用质量好,而且价格也非常便宜。现在来福利的家人们下方的小黄车,给大家安排了,您点开就能拍。

易瑞斯单人折叠床生产厂家批发直销办公室,午休床便携轻便行军床医院陪护。

加韧加厚牛津,透气更耐磨。创意收纳兜,贴心方便。专利18°/30°角,高枕两不认。核心位置专利塑件加固,静音加固防侧晃。超大防滑脚垫,防止侧滑安心睡眠。合一扣简单易用。小睡眠大健康。

出行英语必备,入住酒店 Staying at A Hotel

 

 

重播

 

暂停

00:00 / 00:00 直播

 

 

00:00

 

 

进入全屏

 

0

 

点击按住可拖动视频

 

 

 

 

Hi. Welcome to engVid. I’m Adam.

嗨,欢迎来到EngVid,我是Adam。

In today’s video I’m going to walk you through your stay at a hotel in an English-speaking country.

在今天的视频里,我要带大家走一下你在英语系国家住宿的整个流程。

You need to know some vocabulary, you need to know some of the staff you’re going to, be dealing with, some of the services and amenities, and all of that stuff.

你需要知道一些单词,你需要知道一些工作人员,你需要和他们打交道,还有一些和服务项目、礼仪以及其它相关的事务。

So it’s a lot of vocabulary, but a lot of things that you probably need to know before you get to the hotel.

因此应该有很多的单词,但很多事情在你入住之前就应该知晓。

So, the first thing we’re going to look at is the staff.

那么,我们来看的第一组是相关工作人员。

Who works at a hotel?

谁会在旅馆工作?

So, first of all, in some of the more fancy hotels, the more up. . . high-scale hotels, you’re going to have a ” doorman” .

首先,在一些高级旅馆…… 高规格的旅馆,会有门卫。

He or she, mostly he, will open and close the door for you, that’s why: doorman.

有男也有女,大部分都是男的,他会帮你开关门,这就是为什么叫:doorman。

Very. . . Now, I know you’re not supposed to say ” man” , you’re supposed to say ” doorperson” , but in hotels I don’t think anybody really cares; we still say ” doorman” because mostly it’s a man working there.

很…… 好了,我知道你可能不会想讲”man”,会想讲”doorperson”。但我不认为在旅馆会有人在乎这个,我们仍会讲「doorman」因为这职位大部分都由男士担任。

Now, if you drove there, there might be a ” valet” .

如果你是开车去,可能会遇到”泊车服务员”。

A ” valet” is a person who will take your car and park it for you.

“泊车服务员”就是会接手你的车、帮你停车的人。

You give him or her the keys, they drive away, park your car.

你会将车钥匙给他,他们会把车开走、停好。

When you’re ready to leave, they bring your car to the front of the hotel, you get in, drive off.

当你要离开旅馆时,他们会将你的车子开到旅馆门口,你上车,开走。

There’s also the ” housekeeping” or the ” maid” .

还有”保洁员”或”清洁工”。

You can call it either one.

这两个称呼你都可以使用。

” Housekeeping” is the same thing as ” maid” .

“Housekeeping”和”maid”是一样的。

These days ” housekeeping” is a little bit more common than ” maid” , but they clean your room, bring you fresh towels, etc.

现今「保洁员」比「清洁工」稍微更常见,但他们会清理你的房间,帮你换干净的毛巾等等。

The ” porter” .

“脚夫”。

The porter will probably be standing outside in front of the hotel.

脚夫通常会站在旅馆门前。

When you pull up in your taxi or your car, he will come, take your bags inside to the, front desk.

当你下车或是下出租车,他会上前替你把行李,拿到柜台。

And this person is also like a little bit of a man Friday we call it.

而做这个工作的人也被我们称做 「man Friday(意:忠诚能干的助手)」。

He will run around and get things done for you if you need.

如果你需要,他会到处跑帮你把事情办好。

If you need tickets, he’ll go pick them up.

如果你需要票劵,他会帮你取票。

If you need some chores run, he’ll take your coat to the laundry, all these things.

如果你需要办一些杂事,他会帮你把外套送去洗衣店,诸如此类。

So basically he’s a person who runs around doing tasks for the guests.

基本上他就是帮客人跑腿完成任务的人。

Okay?

好吗?

A ” bellhop” will take your luggage from the reception to your room. So you don’t have to carry your own bags; that’s what the bellhop does.

“侍者”会将你的行李由柜台拿至客房,因此你不需要扛着自己的行李,那是侍者的工作。

Takes your bags, when you’re ready to leave he will come to your room, take your bags, downstairs for you.

当你准备要离开客房,侍者会到你的客房,为你拿行李下楼。

The ” concierge” . So, the concierge is the person who works in a hotel, and this is the person you go to if you need to arrange outings outside the hotel.

“礼宾员”。礼宾员在旅馆工作,如果你想安排旅馆外的活动,就可以找他们。

If you want a restaurant reservation, if you want tickets to the theatre, sports games, anything you want to do outside the hotel, this person will probably help you organize, these things, like tours, he or she or the area will have brochures and information about, all the sites in the area, all the tourist attractions, etc.

如果你想向餐厅订位、买电影票或运动赛事票,任何旅馆外的事,礼宾员都会尽可能帮你处理安排,比如旅游行程,礼宾员所在的位置会有观光手册相关信息,有所有的景点和旅游胜地等等。

So, ” concierge” .

那么,”concierge”。

The ” g” sounds like the ” s” in ” measure” .

字母”g”的发音和”measure”中的字母”s”发音有些类似。

Okay?

好吗?

It’s a bit of a French sound.

有点法语发音的感觉。

Basically it’s customer service.

基本上这些就是顾客服务了。

And again, in high-scale hotels, they do a bit more services for you, but most hotels have a concierge.

再强调一次,在高级旅馆,他们会提供更多的服务,但大部分旅馆都有礼宾员。

Now, when you walk into the hotel you will go to the ” front desk” or you will go to the, ” reception” or you will go to the ” check-in desk” , all the same thing.

现在,当你走进旅馆,会先到”前台”,或是”接待处”,或者是”招待处”,他们都是一样的。

All of them are located in the lobby of the hotel.

都位于旅馆的大厅。

So the entrance, the main area of the front of the hotel, you just go to the front desk, you check in.

所以,入口,旅馆里的主要区域,你只需走到柜台,登记入住。

You go to the check-in desk, you go to the reception, all the same thing.

你到check-in desk,或者到reception,都是相同的意思。

Now, if you’re in your room and you don’t want the maid to come and clean up, don’t forget to put that ” Do Not Disturb” tag on your door.

那么,当你在客房里,不想让清洁人员进来清理房间,别忘记在门上挂上”请勿打扰”的标示。

We call this a tag.

我们称之为标示。

It’s a piece of paper, you put it outside your door, housekeeping will not disturb you.

就是一张纸,你把它放在门外,清洁人员就不会来打扰你。

They will not knock on your door.

他们也不会敲你的房间门。

Now, basically hotel has ” rooms” and ” suites” .

好了,基本上,旅馆会有”客房”和”套房”。

What is the difference?

有什么差别呢?

Name only.

只是名称上的差异。

Most hotels like to call their rooms suites, but if you want to get a little bit more technical, a suite should be bigger.

大部分旅馆喜欢称它们的客房为套房,但如果你想了解细致的区别的话,套房面积会比较大。

Many suites have a kitchenette.

很多套房会有简便厨房。

A kitchenette is like a half kitchen.

简易厨房就好像半个厨房。

It’s not a full-size kitchen, it’s not fully equipped.

它不是完整的小厨房和设备。

Probably no big stove or dishwasher, things like that, but enough that you can make small, meals, snacks, etc.

可能不会有诸如大烤箱或是洗碗机那类的东西,但足够你准备,一小顿饭、点心,等等。

You have very expensive suites for VIPs, you have like a president’s. . .

有给贵宾的昂贵套房,比如总统套房。。。。。。

Presidential suite, very huge, very expensive, depends on the hotel you go to.

总统套房超级大、超级贵,具体要看你入住的宾馆。

Otherwise, room/suite, mostly the same thing.

除此之外,大部分的客房和套房是相同的东西。

You can get ” adjoining rooms” , so if you’re with your family but you want to be separate, you have teenage kids, you get a room for them and a room for yourself – you and your husband, you and your wife, but you have a door between the two rooms that joins them.

你可以住”邻室”,如果你是和家人一起,但你想分开住。如果家庭中有个十多岁孩子,你可以安排他们住一间,自己和老公或太太住一间,但这两个房间中间会有一扇门。

So you can go into their room, they can come into your room without going in the hallway.

这样,你可以到他们的房间,他们也可以到你们的房间,不需要经由房外的走廊。

” Adjoining” means next to each other and joining, you can go through them.

“Adjoining”指的就是邻近和连接,你可以穿梭自如。

Now, all of these things, most of these things are generally available at hotels.

那么,上面讲的东西,大部分旅馆都会有。

These places are not hotels and they don’t necessarily have all of these things.

下面这些地方不是旅馆,而且他们可能不会有这些东西。

So, a ” hostel” .

所以,一个”旅社”。

A ” hostel” is basically a bed, a place to sleep at night.

旅社基本上会有一张床,让你有地方过夜。

It’s where backpackers go.

是很多背包客会住的地方。

It’s very cheap, very no frills we call it.

很便宜,没有什么多余的装饰品。

So if you think about, like, a carpet or a lamp, you know, the little strings that hang on the outside, these are frills.

因此,如果你想到,比如地毯或小台灯,就是那种外面有小流苏的那种,那些便是装饰品。

These are extras that you don’t need.

都是不必要的额外设备。

A hostel, you get a bed, you get a bathroom – that’s it; nothing else, but very cheap.

在旅社,你会有张床、盥洗室——就这样;没有其他东西,但是非常便宜。

Even housekeeping you don’t get.

你甚至不会有清洁人员。

A motel is basically a small hotel.

汽车旅馆基本上就是小旅馆。

There’s still going to be a front desk where you check in, there’s still going to be housekeeping, but you won’t have any of these services.

那里依然会有供你报到入住的前台,也会有清洁人员。但不会有其他任何的服务。

The concierge will be a rack on the wall with brochures that you can just go pick up, that’s your concierge.

墙上会有一个架子放着礼宾小册子供人取用,那就是,你的”礼宾员”。

You make your own plans.

你要自己安排计划。

Mostly you see these along highways where people are driving, they need to take a rest, they stop for the night, they sleep, they leave in the morning, they move on.

通常你会在高速公路旁看到汽车旅馆,驾驶人需要休息,他们会停一晚,睡一觉,早上离开,继续旅程。

” B&B” is basically ” bed and breakfast” .

“B&B”(民宿) 基本上指的就是”床和早餐”。

Usually this is a person’s home or a couple’s home that they let out to people to stay in.

通常是一个人或是一对夫妻的家,供外人入住。

So I have a house, a big house, I have four or five bedrooms, and I rent those bedrooms, out to people who want to spend the night.

那么,我有一间房,很大的房子,有四到五间卧室,我将这些寝室,租给需要过夜的人们。

Usually you’ll find them in small towns, it’s a little bit more quaint.

你通常会在小镇看这种住宿选择,蛮新奇有趣的。

” Quaint” means, like, it’s a little bit special, and friendly, and nice, and you get a little, bit of a different and more personal experience.

“Quaint”意思是有点特别、友善、美好的,然后你会有,稍微不同于一般的住宿体验。

You feel like you’re at home, except that you’re in somebody else’s home, and they’re taking care of you.

你会感觉像回家了,不同的是你是在别人家,而且他们还会照料你。

And they will offer you breakfast.

他们还会为你提供早餐。

You will pay for dinner, but they do offer dinner as well.

你可以自己花钱去外面吃晚餐,但他们也提供晚餐。

The bed and the breakfast is what you pay for, and it’s usually like a little, nice, hot meal.

你会付床和早餐的钱,这通常是一顿小巧又不错的热食。

On the other hand, most places, not including hostel; motel, B&B, etc. , everybody offers, a complimentary breakfast.

另一方面,除了旅社以外,汽车旅馆、民宿等等都会提供,一顿免费的早餐。

” Complimentary” basically means free. Okay?

“Complimentary”通常指的就是免费。懂吗?

You don’t pay for it, it’s part of your cost of the room.

你不需要付费,因为已经包含在住宿费里了。

But a lot of places will give you a ” continental breakfast” .

但很多地方会提供”欧式早餐”给你。

Now, it sounds fancy, but it’s really not.

嗯,听起来很豪华,但其实不然。

It’s some baked goods, some jam, some butter, tea, coffee, a few cookies maybe here and there.

就是一些烘焙的食物,一些果酱、一点黄油、茶、咖啡,或许还有些饼干。

It’s not a hot meal.

不是一顿热食。

It’s very basic.

是非常基本的食物。

You go, you help yourself.

自助式的。

They have a counter with all this stuff on it, you take what you want, you eat, you leave.

他们会有个上面放着全部的东西的台子,你拿自己想要的,用餐,离开。

There’s no waiter, no waitress, no hot meal usually in a continental breakfast.

通常这种欧式早餐不会有服务生和热食。

So now you’re ready to go, what do you say, what do you do?

现在,你准备好要出发了,你要说什么,做什么呢?

Let’s look at that.

我们来看看。

Okay, so first you walk into the hotel, what do you say to the person at the front desk?

好的,首先你会走进旅馆,你会向柜台人员说什么呢?

You go up. . .

你上前。。。。。。

Now, if you have a reservation from before, maybe you called the hotel and you booked, a room, maybe you did it online, you made a reservation, everything is set, you walk, in and you say: ” Hi, I’d like to check in, please” .

如果你之前有预订,或许是通过电话订房,或许是网络订房,已经做好预约,所有事都搞定好了,你走上前说:”嗨,请帮我办理入住。”

When you leave, say the same thing, but ” out” instead of ” in” .

当你要退房时,说的话是一样的,但要把”in”改成”out”。

” Hi, I’d like to check out” , and talk about that in a minute.

“嗨,我要退房”。然后一分钟就好了。

If you’re just walking in and you don’t have a reservation, just say: ” I’d like a room.”

如果你走进旅馆但没有提前预订,就说:”我要订一间房”。

So if you have a reservation, they will ask: ” Do you have a reservation” ? on the first one.

如果你有预订,他们会先问:”你有预订吗?”。

” Yes, it’s under” your name.

“对,登记在。。。。。。名下。

” Yes, it’s under Smith, Michael” .

“对,登记在史密斯,麦克尔名下”。

” No, I don’t have a reservation, that’s why I’d like a room.”

“不,我没有预订,所以我需要一间房。”

” Okay. How long will you be staying” ?

“好的,你要住多久?”

Basically: How many nights?

基本上就是说:”要住几晚?”

Or they may just say: ” How many nights” ?

或他们也可能直接问:”要住几晚?”

How many nights will you be staying at the hotel?

你在旅馆要住几晚?

Two, three, four, whatever.

二、三、四,都可以。

You can give them the dates or you can give them the number of nights, both work.

你可以给他们一个日期,或是天数,都行得通。

Now, if everything works out okay, they’ll just do some typing-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-” Can I have your credit card?

现在,一切就绪,他们会开始嗒嗒嗒地打字做记录工作。”可否出示下你的信用卡?”

Can I have your passport” ?

“可否出示你的护照?”

You give it to them, they continue.

你把信用卡、护照给他们,他们继续记录。

Smoking or non-smoking, although a lot of hotels these days don’t have smoking rooms, but that’s another story.

关于吸烟或禁言,虽然现在很多旅馆都不提供吸烟客房,但这又另当别论了。

And then they’ll say: ” Okay, here you go.

然后他们会说:”好了,这样就可以了。

Here are your keys.

这是你的钥匙。

There’s the elevator” , on your way.

电梯在那里”,你前往客房。

The bellhop will take your bags.

侍者会帮你提行李。

But if they don’t have rooms they could say three things.

但如果他们没有客房,他们会有三种说法。

” We have no vacancies” . ” Vacancy” means an empty or available space.

“我们没有空房了。””Vacancy”指的就是空的或是可用的空间。

If they have no vacancies, means they have no rooms, go to the next hotel.

如果他们没有vacancy,就代表他们没空房,你要去找下一间旅馆。

Or: ” I’m afraid we are at maximum capacity” .

或是他们会说:”我们恐怕已经达到住房上限了。”

It basically means all of the rooms are being used, we have nothing to offer you.

意思就是所有客房都满了,我们无法提供客房给你。

Go to the next hotel.

去下间旅馆。

” We are all booked” or ” We are full” .

“我们客房都已被预订了”或是”我们客房满了”。

Basically, we have no rooms.

基本上就是我们没有房间了。

Go to the next hotel.

去下一间旅馆。

Ideally, book your hotel room well in advance so that way you don’t have any problems when you get to wherever you’re going.

较理想的方式,就是事先订好旅馆,这样就不会碰到这个问题了,不管你到任何地方。

Not always possible, but try to do.

不一定总是可行,但尽量试着去预订。

Now, when you check out then a few other things you need to take care of.

那么,当你要退房时,还有一些事情需要注意。

So let’s look at that.

让我们来看一下。

Okay, so now you’ve checked in, you’ve put your bags in your room, everything’s good, you want some things.

好的,你现在已经入住,在房里安置好行李,一切都妥当了。你还想做些事。

You want value for your money.

你想好好运用你所花的住宿费。

You paid a lot of money, you want to get some of this value back.

你花了很多钱在这,所以你想让它发挥一些价值。

So, there are services available at a hotel.

所以,旅馆里提供了很多服务。

Again, remember a hostel you’re not getting pretty much anything.

再次强调,记得旅社不会提供你这么多的服务。

In fact, most hostels you’re going to be sharing a room,

事实上,有很多旅社是要共享房间的。

so you’re going to be locking your things under your bed so nobody steals them anyway.

所以你得把东西锁在床底,防止有人偷走。

It may be a dorm, it may be bunkbeds.

可能是宿舍或是上下铺。

Hotel, a little bit more elegant, you get more things.

旅馆,会稍微优雅一点,你也会享有更多设施服务。

So, if you want the front desk to call you in the morning and wake you up, say:

如果你想请前台提供早晨叫醒服务,说:

” Can I get a wakeup call for Tuesday at 7am” ?

“可以在周二早上七点叫我起床吗?”

Don’t forget to say please to everything.

别忘了所有事情都要说”请”。

Be polite, but I’ll talk about that in a second.

要有礼貌,我马上会提到这个部分。

” Can I get a wakeup call for 7am on Friday, please” ? ,

“可以请你在周五早上七点叫我起床吗?”

” Can I get extra towels, extra linens, an extra cot” ?

“我可以多拿几条毛巾、床用织品,再加个床吗?”

An extra towel, very clear.

多的浴巾,非常明确。

Linens, sheet, pillowcase, things for the bed basically.

亚麻制品,其实就是被单、床单、枕套等床用织品。

A cot, if you have too many people. . .

如果你们太多人,还要多加一张小床。。。。。。

Let’s say your room has two beds but you’re five people, so two, two and you need an extra cot, which is basically like a small bed that they fold up, it’s on wheels.

假如房间有两张双人床,但你们有五个人,你们会分成两两一组,还要多加一张小床,基本上就是张有轮子的小小折叠床。

They can bring it to you, one person can sleep there on the side.

他们可以帮你加床,其中一人就可以睡那边。

” Can I reserve the airport shuttle” ? or ” a seat on the airport shuttle” ?

“我可以预订机场班车吗?”或是”可以预订一个机场班车的座位吗?”

if it’s a bus.

如果要订巴士,说这些。

If you need to get to the airport, you don’t want to get a taxi, the. . .

如果你想去机场,又不想搭出租车。。。。。。

If the hotel offers it. . .

如果旅馆有提供这类服务。。。。。。

So first ask: ” Do you have an airport shuttle” ?

所以应该先问:”你们有机场班车服务吗?”

If they do, you reserve a seat, they take you to the airport.

如果有,就订位,他们会载你到机场。

Very easy for you, you don’t have to pay for a taxi.

你不用花出租车的钱,非常方便。

Now, speaking of paying, when you come to check out, you don’t have to say much.

现在,来到付钱的阶段了,当你要退房了,你不用说太多话。

” I’d like to check out, please” .

“我要退房,谢谢。”

Type, type, type, type, type: ” Here’s your bill, please. Should we put it on your credit card” ?

打字、打字、打字、打字:”这是你的账单,谢谢。你要用信用卡支付吗?”

” Yes” , ” No” or ” Cash” .

“是”,”不是”或”现金支付”。

So, what are the charges that you might find on your bill that might surprise you?

接着,什么是你在账单上看到会吓一跳的费用呢?

Charges, fees basically.

“Charge”基本上就是些费用。

” Pay-per-view” .

“计次付费”。

Be very careful with your TV in your room.

尤其注意客房里的电视频道。

Sometimes you’ll see a sporting event and you think: ” Oh yeah, I want to watch” , butit’s not free.

有时你会看到体育赛事,心想:”噢耶,我要看”,但这不是免费的。

Maybe you press the button, you accepted the pay-per-view.

或许按下了按钮,你就接受购买了付费频道。

So every time you view this channel you’re paying for it.

所以每次你看那频道时就要付费。

Or you have ” on-demand” , so there are some movie channels and if you press ” Okay” , they will show you the movie, but you’re paying for it.

或是你会看到”付费要求”,有一些电影频道,如果你按”OK”,他们会播电影,但你就要付费。

And you won’t even know that you’re paying for it until you go down to check out and your bill puts all these movies on there.

然后你可能一直到你下楼退房时才知道这是要付费的,你的账单上罗列了所有你看过的电影。

There’s a mini bar in the hotel.

旅馆里会有迷你酒吧。

Just because they give you a mini bar and they put alcohol in it doesn’t mean it’s complimentary, doesn’t mean it’s free.

他们提供迷你酒吧和酒精饮料并不表示那是赠送的。不表示那是免费的。

If you drink the alcohol you’re going to pay for the alcohol, if you eat the snacks you’re, going to pay for the snacks, so be careful about that as well.

如果你喝了酒精饮料,就要付酒精饮料的账单了,如果你吃了些零食,也要付零食的钱,所以那也是要特别注意的地方。

If you ordered room service. . .

如果你叫了客房服务。。。。。。

So in a lot of hotels you can pick up the phone, there’s a menu on the desk where the phone is and you can order food or drinks, or whatever you need and they will bring it, to your room, and then you will pay for it later.

那么在许多的旅馆中你可以拿起客房里的电话,桌上有菜单,你可以点些吃的、喝的,或是任何你需要他们带来,房间的,然后之后再结帐。

Now, you can pay for it then or you can just tell them: ” Please bill my room.”

你可以现场结帐或是跟他们说:”请跟我的房间一起结帐”。

It means put the charge on the room and when I check out I will pay everything together.

那指的就是把费用算进客房的账单里,你退房时就会把全部费用结清。

Now, in some hotels. . .

现在,在一些旅馆。。。。。。

Most hotels have amenities, but in some hotels you have to pay extra for the amenities.

大部分旅馆都有设施,但在一些旅馆里你必须付额外的费用。

” Amenities” are facilities, things that you can use; a gym, a sauna, a spa.

“Amenities”就是你在旅馆可以用的设施,比如健身房、桑拿、温泉。

All of these things are called amenities.

这些东西都称为旅馆设施。

They’re extras, and you may have to pay for them so find out before then. . Do I have to pay for this?

它们是额外收费的,你可能要付钱,所以使用之前要注意。我需要付费吗?

Very straightforward. Okay?

可以很直接了当的询问,好吗?

And then you check out, pay your bill, and you go to the airport or you go wherever you go next.

然后你退房,结帐,前往机场,或是下一个你要去的地方。

Now, it’s very important. . .

接下来,这是非常重要的。。。。。。

And again, this comes down to culture.

再次强调,这取决于文化。

Different cultures have different customs.

不同的文化会有不同的习惯。

If you’re coming to a place like Canada or the States, or in Europe, etc. , all these places, Australia, be polite and be courteous.

如果你到像加拿大、美国或是欧洲等等的地方,这些地方,还有澳大利亚,要客气有礼貌。

Just because these people are working in hospitality. . .

因为这些人是酒店工作人员。。。。。。

So, ” hospitality” . . .

嗯,”hospitality”。。。。。。

The hospitality industry has nothing to do with hospitals.

服务业(hospitality)跟医院(hospital)是无关的。

It’s basically the industry of taking care of people.

基本上就是照料顾客的服务行业。

So, hotels, restaurants, waiters, waitresses, etc.

所以,旅馆、餐厅、男服务生,女服务生等。

Don’t forget to tip.

别忘记给小费。

If you’re staying in the room for a few days, leave a little bit of money for the maid.

如果你要住个几天旅馆,留个小费给清洁人员。

If you’re going to the restaurants, leave a tip for the waitresses and waiters.

如果你要去餐厅,给服务生一点小费。

They also tip their cooks after or the chefs, whatever.

不管如何,他们也会给厨子或厨师小费。

Be polite, be courteous, follow the cultural rules of the place you’re at.

要客气有礼,入境随俗。

Sometimes if you don’t do that you might find out that later that something not nice happened to you.

有时候,如果你不给小费,你会发现一些不好的事情可能会发生在你身上。

If you go to a restaurant and you’re rude to the waiter or waitress or you don’t tip, but then you go back another time, and they’ll remember you – they might do something not, so nice to your food, so you don’t want that to happen.

如果你去餐厅,你对服务生很无礼或是没给小费,你下次再回来时,他们会记得你,他们可能会在你的饭菜里加料,你不会想让那种事情发生。

Be nice, follow the cultural norms of the place.

要友善,入境随俗。

I hope that’s very helpful.

我希望这会有帮助。

I hope you have a great time on your travels, wherever it is that you end up going.

不管你最后去哪玩,希望你在旅程中有个美好的时光。

If you need these words, you know them, go practice them on www. engvid. com.

如果你需要了解这些单词,可以到 www。engvid。com 做练习。

There’s a quiz there, you can find out if you understand these words.

那里会有个测验,你可以看看自己到底会这些单词了没。

If you have any questions, there’s a forum, ask me there and I’ll be happy to answer.

如果你有任何问题,可以善用讨论区,来问我问题,我会很高兴来回答你的问题。

And, of course, subscribe to my YouTube channel and come back again soon for more great lessons.

当然,别忘了订阅我的 YouTube 频道,并且快快回来看更多的好课。

Bye-bye.

拜拜。